12 October Hansken Community Day - October 12th
- Webex Presentation Room
Don't miss it! Tuesday October 12th it’s time for the 4th edition of the Hansken Community Day
It is coming up soon: the 4th edition of the Hansken Community Day! On Tuesday October 12th, we will once again be sharing interesting experiences and new developments concerning the Hansken Platform. This time, we have brought the presentations together in one day, divided into two concise blocks (morning and afternoon).
FIOD case and MITRE's vision on digital forensics
To illustrate the use of Hansken in the field, the FIOD will share a specific case with us. Very interesting and relevant to learn how other organizations use Hansken. Also, one of the new Hansken Community parties, MITRE from the USA, will share with us their ideas on digital forensic investigation and their considerations to start working with Hansken.
In addition to these real life Hansken stories, there will be several presentations on new developments within the Hansken platform.
As of now it is possible to register for this Community Day. You can do so via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know asap.
After registering, you will receive two invitations for October 12th, so it will be scheduled in your calendar:
- Morning session - 9.30 - 12.30 CEST
- Afternoon session - 14.00 - 15.30 CEST
Morning session 9.30 - 12.30 CEST
- The FIOD (Financial Advanced Cyber Team & Anti Money Launder Centre) will share experiences in a data driven approach to generate new leads for investigation.
- There will be an update from Hansken regarding the UI, the approach and status of the communication, and the priorities and Hansken developments in the upcoming 3 months.
Afternoon session 14.00 - 15.30 CEST
- Technical demo: 'Enhancing natural language processing in Hansken with deep learning'- by Hannah Tops, NFI.
- Presentation by MITRE (new Hansken Partner!), a non-profit research and development partner of the United States government. They will introduce the organization to the Hansken Community and present their experience in the field of digital evidence. It will be an insight in how they assist in transitioning Hansken to the United States and to help to provide contributions back to the Hansken Community.
Feel free to share this invitation with colleagues or relations who also might be interested in attending. Prior to the event, you will receive the Webex-link and the necessary detailed information.
So, please join us on a day that will be full of new Hansken inspiration.