14 March E-Discovery Symposium 2023 - AI in Digital Forensics
- HSD Campus, Den Haag
The 13th edition of the E-Discovery Symposium will be held on March 14th, 2023 and is organized by the Digital Forensics & E-Discovery Chair of the Leiden University of Applied Sciences. This year's theme is the practical application of artificial intelligence (AI) in digital forensics and E-Discovery.
The symposium will take place at the campus of The Hague Security Delta (HSD) where the chair and IoT lab are located.
The program will start with a registration and lunch followed by an opening by the moderator Johan ten Houten, who is a teacher of Digital Forensics at Leiden University of Applied Sciences.
The event will have five talks:
- ‘Inzet van AI bij genereren en detecteren van deepfakes’ by Mark Evenblij, Cofounder of DuckDuckGoose
- ‘AI in de Dark Web Monitor’ by Mark van Staalduinen, Managing Director at CFLW Cyber Strategies
- ‘Toelichting op project AI4Intelligence’ by Prof. Marcel Worring, Professor of Multimedia Analytics at the University of Amsterdam
- ‘Inzet van AI in nieuwe Master Digital Forensics’ by Alize Pistidda, teacher of Digital Forensics at Leiden University of Applied Sciences
- ‘ChatGPT: De digitale speurneus voor rechercheurs’ by Hans Henseler, Chair of Digital Forensics & E-Discovery at Leiden University of Applied Sciences, Senior Advisor Digital and Biometric Traces at the Netherlands Forensic Institute.
The event will conclude with an information market, networking reception, and a visit to the IoT Lab.
All speakers have extensive experience in their respective fields, and the event promises to be an informative and educational experience for attendees.
The event will be in Dutch. For more information and registration: visit Symposium E-Discovery HS Leiden.