Hansken is the forensic investigation and research platform facilitating innovation and knowledge sharing. It also has specific characteristics which makes it an attractive, innovative and reliable tool to work with.
Developed and maintained by the chain of Dutch and international Law Enforcement Agencies.
- All evidence is traceable (chain of evidence).
- Advanced logging of embedded data processors.
- >100 concurrent cases.
- Cases with >1000 seized devices.
- Cases with >100 terabytes of data.
- Cases with >100 million traces.
- All handling of traces is auditable (chain of custody).
- Profound judicial review in Dutch court.
- Support for handling privileged communication.