Hansken is a forensic data analysis platform that is widely used for giving access to and insight in data and traces originating from seized digital material to detectives investigating ciminal cases at law enforcement agencies. As a follow up to the Hansken fundamentals training, this intermediate Hansken course will help you understand advanced features of the Hansken tactical interface.
Who Should Attend
- Case detectives.
- Analysts and digital forensic experts.
- Public prosecutors.
Prerequisite For Attendance
- Hansken fundamentals training or equal level through practical experience.
- Case detectives learn to independently investigate large quantities of digital data and traces without being directy supported by digital experts.
- Analysts and digital forensic experts get a solid foundation for their future Hansken studies, to focus on deepening and interpreting identified traces.
- Lawyers learn to independently trace search to be able respond to the position of the Prosecution as to collect exculpatory evidence him- or herself.
- Public prosecutors learn to perform more complex searches independently.
- All learn to work with experts on deepening and interpreting identied traces.
- On-Demand: Learn at your own pace and convenience, available anytime and anywhere using a web browser from your computer..
- Hands-on: intuitive user experience, relevant and practical content and challenges. Access to the Hansken practice environment.
- Duration: approximately 4 hours.
- Introduction to the Hansken trace model and using the trace model in searches.
- Challenge: case Crystal Clear and scenario’s (new suspects, devices and data).
- Case investigation: more complex trace search and the Hansken Query Language for case investigators. Added value/opportunities working with metadata.
- Working with experts on deepening and interpreting identified traces.
- Interpretation of traces using the trace model.
- Visualisations for case investigators.