Discover the Hansken training opportunities
In the past months, we have been working on the development of many Hansken training opportunities. The aim was to build a curriculum with suitable courses for all different levels of Hansken users. So, whether you are a new Hansken user, an advanced user, a digital expert or a Hansken case operator: we have a training available. The Hansken Academy offers the training materials, but the actual training is provided by the Hansken partners or in some cases an external training institute, selected by Hansken.
What are the courses’ starting points?
Within the Hansken Academy, there are several values that we use as the foundation for all training courses:
- Every Hansken course is created and taught by colleagues for colleagues. And those colleagues come from all Dutch and international Hansken partners. Our close bonds with our partners make us unique. Because they are professionals in the forensics field, our instructors are up to date on all relevant information. They understand the prevailing challenges and provide practical solutions and insights that all Hansken users can apply right away.
- We value an engaging learning environment. Our interactive lessons encourage participation from the students.
- We also firmly support a hands-on approach. We urge the trainee to apply his or her knowledge in actual activities and projects. What you have learned is directly applicable to your ongoing case investigation.
By applying all the principles above, the trainee is not only taught how to work with Hansken, but also how to approach challenges in the digital forensic field in general.
How to enrol in the Hansken Courses
At the Hansken Academy you can find the various training options that we have available. The academy facilitates the material, but not provide the training itself. To follow a Hansken course, you can approach your Hansken contact within your own organization. Most of the Hansken courses are available at your organization's training platform. There, you can register for the courses that interest you
- The next Hansken Advanced course will take place from September 12–14 at DataExpert training center in Veenendaal. You can email firstname.lastname@example.org with inquiries concerning registration, times, fees, etc.
- There is a Hansken Case Operator course scheduled for September 13th. This is a blended course, which means that it consists two parts: an e-learning and a physical training. September 13th is the physical part at the NFI in The Hague. Check your Hansken contact at your own organization how to enrol in the e-learning.
These courses are open to all Hansken partners. Invest in yourself, improve your abilities, and make the most of the opportunities that Hansken provides. So, join us in discovering the benefits of experiential learning!